After going through steps for How to setup Netgear Wi-Fi Extender, now you can log in to the extender to view and modify the settings. Before we go further, check if you’ve connected your Wi-Fi range extender to your existing Wi-Fi network. If not then, visit range extender and see how to do that. Follow these simple instructions mentioned below to log in Netgear Wi-Fi Range Extender:
- In your computer which is connected to your extender’s network, launch any web browser like Chrome, Edge. Make sure you are connected to your extender’s network because sometimes your router and extender might have different Wi-Fi network SSIDs.
- If extender and router use different Wi-Fi network SSIDs then, visit my wifi ext site.
- And if extender and router use the same Wi-Fi network SSIDs then, in your address bar, type 192.168.1.3.
- Click on the Enter button and now, a login page will be displayed.
- Now you’ll see the login section where you have to enter your username and password. If you don’t remember your credentials then, click Reset password link.
- After filling all your credentials, click the login button. After this, the status page will appear.
- If you see the Menu icon then, tap on it. You’ll see Extender’s Menu.
- Now, you can view settings and can modify it easily.