Back pain is a problem that affects almost every person at some point in their life. Back pain can occur due to various reasons: muscle sprains, minor strains, pulling/tearing of ligaments, or pinching of some nerves. Main causes of back pain include:
You can also buy various denas products such as denas vertebra 2 in order to get back pain relief.
· bending awkwardly, for long periods
· lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling in the wrong way
· incorrect posture
· driving in a hunched position or driving for long periods without taking breaks
· overuse of the muscles
Back pain can develop all of a sudden, or gradually over time. Such pains are generally not serious, and can be cured within a few weeks, by taking medication, and by doing mild exercises such as walking.
For back pains that last more than six weeks (which doctors describe as chronic), or pain that keeps coming back for the slightest reason, it is better to go for alternative therapies. Below is a list of therapies that can be effective in providing relief to back pain, and cure it in the long run.
But before we discuss more about alternative therapies, I would like to point out some "red flag symptoms" that would require immediate medical help, and should not be taken lightly.
You should seek immediate medical help if your back pain is accompanied by:
· fever of 38°C (100.4°F) or above
· unexplained weight loss
· swelling in the back
· constant back pain that doesn't ease after lying down
· pain in your chest or high up in your back
· pain down your legs and below the knees