Whether you're a phone-maker or a mobile phone owner, broken smartphone repairs are not easy to fix. With just a few simple tips, you too can be repairing your own phones with the least amount of hassle.
For more information about mobile phone repair stores you can check online resources. Here are some tips on how to repair your phone yourself:
1. Clean the phone's screen. If the phone is wet, use a soft cloth to wipe off any dirt or grime. Make sure to use a mild soap if needed. This will help remove any dust or fingerprints that may have accumulated on the screen over time.
Image Source: Google
2. Fix the home button and input devices. If the home button isn't working or the touchscreen is unresponsive, you'll need to replace the button or the digitizer assembly. If the phone has other input devices (like a keyboard), you may also need to replace them.
3. Restore factory settings. This will erase all of your data, so make sure you have everything you need before you do this. You can find instructions for restoring factory settings on our support site or in our user guide.
4. Reset the phone. This will erase all of your data again, so make sure you have everything you need before you do this.
5. Update to the latest software. This will completely reset your phone, so make sure you have everything you need before you do this.